If you have any questions about my content, want to guest post, collaborate, work together, or just want to drop me a line? I can be reached at email@example.com. I promise to respond quickly!
I’m available Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm, central time.
Take a look at my guest post guidelines below. Feel free to email me with any questions or to send your submission.
- DIY woodworking tutorials, DIY home renovations tutorials, DIY knock-off projects
- DIY advice, tips, and tricks
- DIY craft tutorials such as home decor, (crochet and knitting included)
- Okay, let’s be honest. Pretty much anything DIY.
Formatting and Content Guidelines:
- Must be original content
- At least 800 words
- Include headers, sub-headers, bold text for emphasis, and lists (not required, but they do increase readability!)
- No affiliate links
- Up to 2 links back to your own blog
To Submit a Post
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your blog url
- 1-3 suggested titles that I can choose from along with the main points of each
- Headshot or logo used on your blog
- Any images included in your post, please email as a .zip file
- Short bio
- Up to 4 social media links
If I decide to move forward with your submission, I promise to let you know quickly, so you can get to work with writing. You can then send it to me via a Google Doc or Word.
I DO reserve the right to edit the grammar of the post you provide!
You will be required to share the post on social media, as I will be working hard to promote your post on social media as well!